Camillo Fitness focuses holistically on the key ingredients needed for you to change your body and lifestyle, for example: nutrition, personal strengthtraining, emotional support andrest and recovery. We are a locally owned and family operated personal training and health coaching service. We want you to be at your best, let us help you!
What Clients Are Saying...
- Gary is an excellent trainer and teacher. He not only has profound and broad knowledge in the fitness / health and nutrition arena, he also lives the healthy lifestyle to the fullest. I have watched him over time live the same techniques that he has been teaching me and others. Subsequently Gary knows how to motivate you and train you to be as nutritionally and physically healthy as you can be. But unlike a lot of other trainers, Gary makes it fun and exciting to stay healthy.
Jon Wilson, Fairfield CT
- As a personal trainer myself, I engaged Gary to help me expand my knowledge of technique and theory to enhance the services that I bring to my own clients. Gary’s extensive experience in and enthusiasm for the health and fitness industry is evident in his patient and respectful approach to exercise strategies and nutrition.
- After working out with Gary last year, I reached 120 lbs. with 11.3% body fat, I was extremely happy since I just turned 60. Because of Gary I became a health and wellness coach.
Ann Collis, Wilton, CT Health Coach
- Gary connected very well with my daughter and made the workout a fun activity. He provides a lot of value during the workout when he ties it in with eating the right kind of food. Thank you Gary.
Aliz Alaba, Arbonne Independent Consultant and mom of 4
- I have taken several of Gary’s nutrition classes and they are great! They are packed with information, have lots of easy to follow recipes and tastes of all the recipes given out that day. What did I eat for breakfast before Gary introduced me to Overnight Oatmeal?
Susan Lovallo, Owner, Clutter Solutions, LLC